Connect to a serious network of knowledge, experience, diverse people and organisations, to help solve community problems.
Our network represents:
- An entity with an $80 million turnover
- A workforce of 11,000 members of paid and volunteers
- 18 years' experience as a network but many of our members are over 100 years old
- Connections to over 68,000 job seekers
- Delivery of 15 specialist community services, including housing, aged care, criminal advisory, consulting, disability, employment, environment, family, residential, Indigenous, mental health, social services, training and youth.