Our values-based culture
CoAct members are chosen for their capacity to deliver quality services, their track record in their community and their commitment to our shared values.
All our members are not-for-profit or community-benefit organisations with strong links to their local communities and an excellent track record in delivering local services.
Whatever the difference in location, size and specialisation, underlying it all is the shared passion to deliver effective services which improve individual lives and strengthen local communities.
The values we share with our member and partner organisations are:
- We work together to achieve shared goals
- We believe in social justice and equity
- We operate in a fair, honest and open way
- We take responsibility and are accountable for what we commit to
- We value the aspirations of each individual, community and organisation that we work with.