CoAct's national reach allows us to source and train staff wherever you're located right around Australia. Regardless of the number of staff you need, you only have to deal with one central CoAct contact.
CoAct's strong reputation of servicing national employers is built on productive partnerships through one central point. We'll help you build a strong workforce pipeline through relevantly skilled, committed and capable employees. Our strength is in scoping and predicting employment and training needs ahead of time, and following up with a whole range of support HR functions post-placement.
Our National Employer Servicing Unit works with national employers to provide workforce solutions across multiple regions. They will help you:
- Design a workforce development pipeline to suit your specific needs
- Work with you to scope and design relevant training and development for your workforce pipeline
- Understand labor mobility strategies, wage subsidies and employment programs
- Help you to access relevant government initiatives and incentives
- Deliver tailored support to your organisation and the job seeker which adapts to changing circumstances
- Help you find the right people for the job.
One of the services we deliver for national organisations is our Hit the Ground Running workforce development program. People, training and certification are all developed to match each business's individual needs. Programs are provided at a very reasonable cost through securing government funding and providing the training through our member network.
This unique program allows you to work with us to design the training required to match your job description, meet the candidates, see how they work - and then only hire those who are proven, productive people.
Find out more at www.hitthegroundrunning.com.au