Disability Employment Services
CoAct is a leader in providing specialist help for people with disability, illness or injury to find and keep a job. We are one of the largest providers of the Commonwealth Government's Disability Employment Services programs.
We deliver two types of Disability Employment Services:
- Disability Management Service. This service is for people with disability, illness, or injury who need the help of an employment service but do not expect to need long-term support in the workplace.
- Employment Support Service. This service is for people with a permanent disability and an assessed need for longer term, regular support in the workplace.
We offer a range of services to support your individual needs, including:
- Helping you prepare for work, including training in specific job skills
- Job search support, such as résumé development, training in interview skills, and help in looking for suitable jobs
- Personal support when you are initially placed into a job. This may include on the job training and arranging employer support
- Helping you with ongoing support in a job if you need it
- Additional training or personal and medical assistance
- Offering access to help with workplace modifications, support services, and Auslan interpreting in the workplace
For more information, click here