From coal-face to policy table
The CoAct network comprises organisations who, in 2014 worked at the coalface with 68,000 individuals, including some of the most disadvantaged in our community.
- CoAct support this network by delivering network services:
- Procurement of new business either public or private
- Mentoring, tracking and sharing innovative pilot programs
- Facilitating collaborations between members and partners
- Business services such as tender writing, performance, compliance and contract management
- Marketing services such as design, print, digital and PR
- Tools development to assist with tracking and compliance
- Research and development
- Advocating with Government to inform policy
CoAct delivers the following government contracts through our network:
The CoAct network delivers the Commonwealth Government's jobactive programme. CoAct has delivered high quality employment services since government employment services was privatised in 1998. Our aim is to help more people transform their lives by successfully moving from welfare to work.
CoAct is a leader in providing specialist help for people with disability, illness or injury to find and keep a job. We are one of the largest providers of the Commonwealth Government's Disability Employment Services programs.
Green Army is an initiative for young Australians aged 17 to 24 interested in protecting their local environment. It's a hands-on, practical, grass roots action programme that supports local environmental and heritage conservation projects across Australia.
Transition to Work
Transition to Work is a service to support young people aged 15â€“21 on their journey to employment.
Businesses, apprentices and trainees will now have access to new and innovative support services in Western Australia after it was announced that CoAct (formerly Job Futures) has been successful in securing the contract to deliver Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services in partnership with The Busy Group.